I’ve just merged v0.9-alpha to master and set up v0.9-patch and v0.10-alpha branches. v0.9-alpha is a big improvement over 0.8 so I wanted to do it sooner rather than later, and now I’ve started running out of ideas for things to add, I thought it would be a good time.
So, what’s new?
- Web Generated URLs for Downloading files via HTTP(S).
- New Bootstrap Based web theme.
- New ANSI theme.
- Improved wordwrap and quoting in WWW message editing.
- Improved Telnet Binary Handling.
- Improved setting of last read pointers.
- STRINGS.CHANGES to help track changes in strings files.
- Text Files redone to use lightbars.
- Nodelist Browser / Nodelist import tool.
- Reset User Password tool.
- Documentation website http://docs.magickabbs.com/
- SENDFEEDBACK menu option.
- BBS Listing redone to use lightbars.
I’ve also removed the “Warning” bulletin and replaced it with a “what’s new” bulletin. Also fixed a bug with SSH not logging a user out when they close the window. Also made logging a little more verbose.